What Is Ozone Therapy?
Oxygen is delivered throughout the body by the circulation of blood. As we age, the transport into and the utilization of oxygen within the cells becomes less efficient. A decrease of oxygen availability will impair thousands of chemical reactions necessary to health and affect vital nutrients in body tissues. In this way, a deficiency of oxygen contributes to deficiency diseases and illness.
Oxygen has been used as therapy for almost a hundred years to promote healing and assist in the destruction of pathogens (disease- producing microorganisms and toxins) in the body. Oxygen used in a variety of ways alters body chemistry helping it to overcome disease, promote repair, and improve overall function.
Ozone is oxygen to which a third molecule has been added (O3) and this active, tri-atomic form is used as a therapeutic tool. It has been used and researched extensively throughout Europe, especially in Germany, in Cuba, Russia and other countries. Many conditions and diseases have been successfully treated with no observed toxic effects from its clinical use. Ozone is a powerful tool for dealing with disease, but is equally important for prevention of disease.
Ozone therapy is also used in treatment and prevention of many communicable diseases, as it is an effective antibacterial and antifungal agent. It is helpful with chronic viral infection as it increases the body T-cell count in order to stimulate the immune response.
- CIRCULATORY DISEASES – stroke, peripheral vascular diseases, dementia, arrhythmia, gangrene etc.
- RESPIRATORY DISEASES – emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis etc.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES – herpes, , hepatitis, candidiasis(yeast overgrowth), parasitic infections, mycotoxicosis, etc.
- CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, Fibromyalgia, and “burnout”
- IMMUNE DISORDERS – multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes type II, environmental hypersensitivity
- SPORTS AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA – acceleration of wound healing and tissue recovery from overuse, stress, and musculo-tendinous strain
- ARTHRITIS AND JOINT INJURY- injection into joints
- PREVENTION – promotion of increased energy and general health
- CHRONIC PELVIC CONDITIONS – candidiasis, interstitial cystitis, genital herpes
- CHRONIC BOWEL CONDITIONS – Inflammatory bowel, Crohn’s, colitis, Irritible Bowel.
Ozone may be administered in a variety of ways. The most common methods, include rectal/vaginal insufflation, subcutaneous injection and/or autohemo therapy through I.V. This is safe, effective and easy to perform. Frequency of treatment is dependent on the specific condition. An optimal and preventative health maintenance program may be as infrequent as monthly sessions, once the initial treatment has been completed.